The best thing about staying here is definitely the view. The accommodation itself is really basic with small rooms (as it looks on the website) and no facilities in your room to make drinks, as there is a shared kitchen and lounge upstairs. The lounge does have a great view and was nice to relax in (until someone else turned the TV on to watch gameshows!) We were a bit disappointed with the lack of choice for places to eat in the area and so it was useful to be able to make something to eat yourself. The staff on reception were helpful and friendly and it was a nice place to stay for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village