The fabulous weather and great views may have influenced my review but even so this is a wonderful lodge if you don't like large hotels. The staff couldn't have been nicer and more accomodating and the lay out of the lodge led to getting to know other guests which I find interesting. The rooms are fine but there is a common room with a full kitchen and a magnifient view of Mt. Cook. We spent most of our free time in this room either eating, drinking, looking at the view or playing games.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village