We stayed 3 nights with Pete and Gaye and it was very relaxing. Their new house with lots of space in- and outside is yours too. Its a real rural place not far from Christchurh where you have the oppurtunity to see the sheepdog working and watch sheepshearing or even try it yourself!! Great place to go with kids too because they have sheeps and lams who won't walk away and the kids may feed them!! Great place to start or finish your holiday.
Thanks Peter and Gaye!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petes Farm Stay is 25 minutes from Christchurch city and airport. Watch Pete shear a sheep up close and round up the sheep with his working sheep dog. Relax after a day sightseeing and enjoy the panoramic views from all the rooms in our new house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Pete's Farm Stay B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pete`s Farm Stay Bed And Breakfast
- Pete`s Farm Stay Hotel Rangiora