Recently stayed here on two separate occasions over the course of a week.
Firstly I booked a superior double room which was no 220 Second floor overlooking the front of the hotel. An on my second stay booked into 106 on the second floor, This room over looked the garden and pool area. It was a much bigger north facing room and far more pleasant to overlook the pool and manicured gardens than the hotel entrance. (Request a garden view should you book)
The room was spacious, pleasant and modern with nice furniture, comfortable bed all spotlessly clean.
Lighting was a nice touch with various "mood" programs and integrated electrically operated hidden blackout shutters.
Large 55inch free standing Phillips TV (Shame there was nothing in English available on it!)
The bathroom consisted of nice twin vanity sinks in an open plan configuration and a separate wet bathroom with bath and twin head rainfall shower.
The toilet was situated separately in its own room with accompanying bidet.
Breakfast buffet served between 07:00 and 10:30 was a good selection of hot & cold offerings fruit and pastries.
All the staff I encountered throughout the establishment were efficient, friendly & helpful.
Things that disappointed were:
1. Lack of Lavatory brush in bathroom.
2. Lack of Bath Robes & Slippers supplied on arrival (I'm sure i could have requested them from housekeeping but I couldn't be bothered. Would have been nice to have them there in the first place).
3. Poorly Stocked mini bar which comprised: 1 small bottle of mineral 1 bottle of still water 1 bottle of juice and a small bottle of full fat Coke. expect to pay 3.80 Euro per 200ml bottle).
4. TV Station Selection
5. Directory / Hotel info guide in room Poor quality in house produced photocopied mess, available in Spanish only.
6. Complimentary Wifi was a little hit and miss with some DNS issues, but generally fast enough to use. (Not quite fast enough to stream BBC I-player via UK VPN in leu of Zero English Hotel TV).
In short a nice new modern property which offered good service, and value for money via booking.com. Certainly the best accommodation in Almerimar and within a 40KM Radius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Golf Almerimar is situated inside Almerimar Golf Course , only 50 meters away from the Marina Almerimar and 400 mts away from the beach.This brand new hotel provides Almerimar Resort with a 5 stars stablishment, offering the highest quality of accommodation and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Golf Almerimar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.