“Great place”

The Vines Restuarant
Ranked #12 of 16 Restaurants in Baslow
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Regular visitor to this Restaurant. The food is absolutely wonderful, served by happy and cheerful staff. It's very clear that this Restaurant has a large number of repeat local customers, when you see the staff on first name terms with so many of them. That's always a good sign to me. The food is well presented, attractively priced in beautiful surroundings. Well worth a visit.

3  Thank Andrew B

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I recently had quite a good tuna roll and coffee but the elderly lady on the next table discovered a long hair in her meal. What really surprised me was that no manager seemed to deal with this problem. She reassured me that they were going to give her a fresh meal but personally I would have left and found somewhere better to eat. I was only pleased that I had finished my meal because I don't think I could have continued eating. I left shortly afterwards and only hope that things were sorted out to her satisfaction. I will certainly not be returning to this establishment in a hurry. The Vines is at the Chatsworth Garden Centre and does not appear to be run by the Chatsworth Estate. The Vines should not be confused with the nearby Chatsworth Farm Shop Restaurant which I will review in the near future.

3  Thank 2arrS