I requested a higher floor in case of road noise and was given a room on the 22nd floor. The room was overlooking Jupiter's Casino and had a beautiful view. Draculas is just across the street, a short 3 or 4 minute walk. Stay was in a one bedroom apartment, comfy seating area, a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and dryer, television in both living area and bedroom. Wi fi was free and fast. The location was really good, walk out the back entrance to find all the little cafes and eateries in Broadbeach centre as well as the many shops. The Oasis shopping centre was a great place to buy some groceries and only a short two block walk back to the apartment. Hired a car from the Oasis Shopping Centre and was given free parking. Paid $50.00 for a taxi from the airport to Meriton. Then found a bus stop one block from the Meriton, which will take you to railway stations if you want to go to Brisbane, and a direct bus to the airport which cost $9.20. Didn't get to use either of the two swimming pools this time. Will certainly stay again when visiting the Gold Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Broadbeach, Gold Coast Lose yourself staring into a deep blue ocean as far as the eye can see, be excited by the sound of crisp waves crashing onto golden sands, and enjoy feeling the fresh sea breeze pass you by all from the balcony of your magnificent ocean view suite. The perfect seaside escape awaits you right here at Meriton Serviced Apartments Broadbeach, with 405 of the finest suites the Gold Coast has to offer, all beautifully designed offering a choice of views over the stunning ocean or serine scenic hinterland. Wake for the day in plush, comfy bedding, refresh with stylish Peter Morrissey bathroom amenities and prepare the perfect beachside breakfast in your fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Space and comfort is a must when travelling with family or a group of friends, and the large open plan living spaces offer all the room you need for everyone to enjoy quality time together. Experience ultimate resort style facilities with both indoor and outdoor lap pool, spa, sauna and fully equipped gym. Stroll around lush, green, tropical themed garden beds and soak up the sun poolside with your favourite read and coffee from the onsite coffee cart in hand. Experience the vibrant dining scene in Broadbeach with many cafés and restaurants lining the surrounding streets. Shop till your heart's content at Pacific Fair shopping centre moments away and enjoy strolling on the beach by day and night to experience a picturesque sunrise or sunset. For a fun filled day of thrill and excitement be sure to check out the Gold Coast's famous theme parks, Sea World, Wet 'n' Wild and Dreamworld. Public transport is a whistle away with the new Gold Coast light rail giving you easy access to many attractions such as Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Broadwater Parklands and Southport. No matter what season, Meriton Serviced Apartments Broadbeach guarantees the best holiday memories with loved ones and friends to last a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach Gold Coast, Australia