“Excellent Location. Reasonable Price”
Review of Boulevard Towers

Boulevard Towers
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed here with my family and was impressed with the rooms and the amazing 180 degree view of the ocean. As others have mentioned, I think it's important to specify that you want a recently renovated room on a higher floor. That's what I asked for and that's what I got! The price was very reasonable given the location and was a short 10 minute walk to the main shops at Broadbeach. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: All rooms have 180 degree ocean views. Again, ask for a recently renovated room if you are concerned...
There are newer reviews for Boulevard Towers

Reviewed 24 September 2013

stayed here for the second week of my gold coast holiday...Staff very friendly and approachable .Had not one problem with my stay here,,,very enjoyable ,,,apartment clean and tidy ,,very spacious and everything provided to enjoy your holiday. Heated pool and separate heated spa were most enjoyable and the short walk to oasis shopping complex is also good..Would not hesitate in staying here again ....

Room Tip: We stayed in room 28 which is a two bedroom apartment..air con is beautiful in afternoon..
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My partner and I stayed at Boulevard towers with my elderly mother and absolutely loved our time there. The apartment is very spacious meeting all of our expectations. comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen, big comfy couches and room to 'swing a cat'!! We were very relieved to NOT be greeted by cheap, uncomfortable cane furniture! The location is superb- fantastic ocean views and just a short walk to all the cafes and restaurants. We look forward to returning again next year.

Room Tip: For a stay in August I think an apartment on the Northern side would provide more sunshine- our apar...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2013

excellent value for money family accommodation, perfect location , great facilities- pools sauna, spa & bbq area.would highly recommend to anybody with a young family.we have stayed in a few in the area but will be returning here on our next visit to the goldcoast.

1  Thank gary w
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Excellent location,extremely clean, immaculate presentation of pool facilities and BBQ area. Pools heated which suits for this time of year with both indoor and out door available. Half size tennis court for fitness and fun. A view from every window. Best of all the patrolled beachfront location makes for awsum photo opportunities and pure pleasure listening to the waves after hours. Friendly and accommodating staff, highly recommend. We will definitely be returning to these quiet and spacious appartments.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank shaknii
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Just returned to Melbourne from a trip to Broadbeach staying at Boulevard Towers.Wonderful hosts and fantastic location. Great family holiday accommodation and very affordable. We will certainly be booking further holidays here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda F
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Thanks to Terry and his team for the their friendly and cooperative manner in which they assisted me in my various requests while I was staying at the Boulevard Towers. This made my stay a most enjoyable experience and confirmed my joy at the first stay I was there last year.
I would recommend this place to anyone who wishes an enjoyable and pleasent stay at a location in Queensland.

The staff are very willing to accommodate your requests.

Barbara.

Room Tip: Request a sea view if possible as you will appreciate the location.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo