I stayed here and thoroughly enjoyed it. A little noisy down on the street, however what it had to offer was worth it and the price was reasonable. No lifts here though, you have to carry all your luggage up a flight of stairs, stayed on the second floor, had a balcony overlooking the street, if you just want a place to put your head down with a nice pool and spa and friendly staff then I recommend this for value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located Broadbeach holiday apartments within metres of powder white beaches and close to every imaginable facility and entertainment venue Broadbeach has to offer. Just a 5 minute drive or bus ride to the centre of Surfers Paradise. Aruba Surf Resort offers fully self-contained apartments in a sun-drenched tropical garden setting within short walking distance to the Broadbeach Mall, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiter's Casino, Dracula's and the Gold Coast Convention Centre and 100m to the patrolled beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aruba Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Surf Hotel Broadbeach
- Aruba Surf Resort Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Australia