“Fantastic in all ways.”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The service was impeccable with a friendly, happy, smiling, attentive waitress. The food was exquisite, beautifully presented and perfect in every way. The drinks menu had a good variety, with our Shiraz being perfect. Our first visit here for lunch and I could not fault this restaurant. Will be going back for an evening meal !!

1  Thank PMJ009

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Visited twice. First time they let one of our children eat for free. Food was beautiful on both occasions, and the service was pleasant. Really enjoyable restaurant, with the only downside that the music was a little loud

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Had dinner here with some friends. All of our meals were delicious but we found the servings to be a bit on the small side except for the pasta and bread, making it a bit overpriced. The wine list is also expensive. Service was great.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Went here for dinner on reading tripadvisor reviews. So disappointed... the place is tired, decor boring and food way over rated. Portions were really small. I keep reading chef of the year... chef of what year I ask???

Reviewed 1 April 2014

My husband and I have dined here a number of times when holidaying on the Gold Coast and each time we find the whole experience absolutely wonderful. This time we dined here on our first night. The food and service were superb. We had King fish Carpaccio and the Quail for entree and the Prawn and Scallop Ravioli and Ghocchi for main course. Could not fault any dish. The flavours and presentation were excellent. The Ghocchi the best I have ever had. My husband is still raving on about the Ravioli. Can't wait to go back. A truly wonderful dining experience that's keeps us coming back. Highly recommended.