Returning to Peppers for our second visit, wasnt just as good as the first, unbelievably it was even better.
From the moment you check in, greeted by the most profesional, friendly and helpful staff we have ever come across, they just cant do enough for you,
In our 6 days there we never left the premises or returned without being greeted,
It is the little things that impress me with peppers, by now everyone knows, you cant beat the spacious luxurious accomodation, the perfect location, the magnificent facilities.
I loved the fact, we never waited for an elevator, and how special are the elevators,and spotless,in fact the whole premises is exceptionally spotless.
The room is overwhelming and we were greeted in our room with a card and chocolates signed by the manager...a completely personal and appreciated touch.
The pillow menu, although appreciated is absolutely not necessary, the pillows on the bed were amazing, beautiful peaceful sleep in the stunning bedroom.
The i pad, the complimentary movies, fantastic..used and enjoyed both.
The pool is a perfect temperature and so relaxing and the zen garden..wow what can I say..
The toiletries were top class, I loved the soap, the bathroom is spacious with an enormous bathtub, and one of the best showers I have used.
As so many have said, the location is amazing, easy access to shop, restaurants and the beach,
Peppers really have thought of everything, cant wait to go again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of the one and two bedroom suites. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features include a pillow menu and gourmet mini bar with local and organic products. The on-site facilities are endless including Zen gardens, tai chi lawns, private cinemas, guest lounges, teppanyaki barbecues, steam rooms, saunas and lap, plunge and resort pools. On the doorstep you will also find over 100 alfresco restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world and within a short walk are attractions such as The Star Gold Coast, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Pacific Fair. *Please Note: Complimentary internet access provided for one device per room per night. Important information: Please note resort check in is conducted at Tower 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast, Australia