Top service with everything you need in the room, helpful when needed. Highly recommended. Shops close by loved brunch & Co. Great view out to the ocean perfect sunset stayed in tower 1 level 11. Cleaners very friendly rooms serviced everyday always with a great shine on everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of the one and two bedroom suites. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features include a pillow menu and gourmet mini bar with local and organic products. The on-site facilities are endless including Zen gardens, tai chi lawns, private cinemas, guest lounges, teppanyaki barbecues, steam rooms, saunas and lap, plunge and resort pools. On the doorstep you will also find over 100 alfresco restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world and within a short walk are attractions such as The Star Gold Coast, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Pacific Fair. *Please Note: Complimentary internet access provided for one device per room per night. Important information: Please note resort check in is conducted at Tower 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast, Australia