“We will be back”
Review of Peppers Broadbeach

Peppers Broadbeach
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Broadbeach
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband and I stayed on the 18th floor of Tower 1 for a week in early May while celebrating our 35rh wedding anniversary.

We organised this apartment through Gold Coast Luxury Resorts of Broadbeach.

Firstly the booking though this group was very smooth and we were treated like royalty.

Now to the whole experience. The apartment was in excellent condition and very luxurious. We had the best view over the sea and I got some really great sunrise and sunset photos. The position of the apartment is excellent and we were able to just go downstairs to some fabulous restaurants and also to get some supplies from Woolies for breakfasts and snacks. We loved the facilities on floors 2, 3 and 4. The spa was wonderful.

We were also close to Pacific Fair, we actually walked there.

Today I spoke to Gold Coast Luxury Resorts about booking a three bedroom apartment in January for ourselves and two other couples. They were, as always, most helpful. By the way their rates are very reasonable and competitive.

I am looking forward to staying in these lovely apartments again and working with Gold Coast luxury Apartments.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lynnyjc
There are newer reviews for Peppers Broadbeach

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My family and I spent a fantastic weekend at Peppers Broadbeach- our excuse for the trip to the Gold Coast was my husbands birthday.
We received a lovely Complimentary Bottle of Champaign on arrival. The Resort was perfect for us, the kids loved that we were walking distance from the beach and it was great to be able to see all the sights the Gold Coast has to offer from such a perfect base camp.
14 years ago my husband and I got married on his Birthday at the Peppers resort at Sutton Forest in the NSW Southern Highlands. I had completely forgotten it was our wedding anniversary the weekend we were away. My Mum reminded me when I got home.
Either way still had a fantastic stay at a great Peppers resort 14 yrs. later. I'm planning on not taking another 14 yrs. before we indulge again.
You cant go wrong when you choose to stay at any Peppers property. I really want to check out the Cradle Mountain site next time(sent My in laws there a few birthdays ago they loved it too)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank shauna717
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This has been the 2nd time we have stayed at Peppers Broadbeach Queensland and would have no hesitation in staying again. it is handy to everything and represents great value for money. My suggestion would be to try to get a room in the front tower for the best ocean views. As always the staff go out of their way to assist and they are very very pleasant.

Room Tip: Front tower has fantastic views of the coastline and ocean.
3  Thank marco1954
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Another great stay was had at Peppers Broadbeach in April. Peppers remains our 1st choice at the Gold Coast because of the consistently high service from all the people we have contact with during our visits. The Reception staff are always pleasant and efficient. Any assistance required is always addressed promptly and with a smile. And it's always nice to have a chat with staff moving around the floors and grounds. Still a great facility, fantastic location and simply a relaxing place to stay!

Room Tip: Tower 1 is always good
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank poorgolfer
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Top service with everything you need in the room, helpful when needed. Highly recommended. Shops close by loved brunch & Co. Great view out to the ocean perfect sunset stayed in tower 1 level 11. Cleaners very friendly rooms serviced everyday always with a great shine on everything.

2  Thank Manni M
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great Service, Great Price and Fabulous Breakfast Nook just downstairs.

A pillow menu (LOVE)

Plenty of restaurants just a stones' throw away.

A playground by the beach (which is again just 2 minutes walk down the road)

Only complaints would be the birds that would return to roost (which meant you cannot leave your patio door open) and the mattresses that were not luxe

But for the price- it absolutely can't be beat!

2  Thank ShuMingPang
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Outstanding accommodation, hospitality and amenities. I cannot recommend Peppers Broadbeach highly enough. I will certainly be returning and recommending to family and friends what is first class accommodation. Thank you to the Peppers team for your hospitality - keep up the good work and look forward to seeing you again in 2015.

Room Tip: We had a two bedroom suite, great for a family holiday.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Christopher K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
#6 of 16 in Broadbeach
QT Gold Coast
QT Gold Coast
#5 of 31 in Surfers Paradise

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!