“Worst massage ever!!”

Lotus Beauty Lounge
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We'll I have to say that I thought the massage I received was terrible. The pressure that was applied was so hard that I was in agony for most of it...at one stage I yelped and said it was too hard but she kept going.... While I did ask for a combination massage (firm on back, relaxing elsewhere) I did not expect it to be that firm.
At one stage I thought I was being choked when she did my neck area....
The worst part of all is now I have lower back pain and nerve spasms ever since. My recommendation is don't go for the combination massage...just get relaxation one if you dare!!

3  Thank L C
"meriton"
in 3 reviews
"favour"

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Have had many massages but this was by far the best. Great friendly, polite service with wonderful care taken to make sure your experience is as comfortable as possible. Would definitely book again in a heart beat. Great value for money.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Had the best afternoon earlier this month, was so relaxing, Lee & the staff made me feel very special.
I would recommend any of the treatments here, Love it !!!!!!

1  Thank Chrissy C
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Had a couples 90 minute massage - extremely relaxing experience.
Friendly staff who made you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Locations is perfect if you are staying at the Meriton at Broadbeach.

Prices are as cheap as other massage places in the general area

1  Thank z z