“Gold Coast Weekend”

Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Broadbeach
A TripAdvisor Member
“Gold Coast Weekend”
Reviewed 14 July 2011

My Wife and myself thoroughly enjoyed the weekend experience at Sofitel, Broadbeach. The room; restaurant; location and especially the staff were excellent. However, I was quite dissappoint that I had to pay extra for garaging my hire car in the basement for 2 nights. I am firmly of the view this should be included in the total package.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (415)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Firstly, the hotel, staff, service, quality of the hotel is at an exceptionally high standard. So, why lower your standards by charging paying quest to park?? On our arrival we were disappointed by two matters: 1. to discover that the hotel is not part of A Club. I thought that all Accor group were part of A Club points. I will let my friends know this and in future will certainly check before booking. This is a shame because I often travell to gold coast and was certainly considering staying with you again. But now will rethink this.
2. In all other hotels that I have travelled we have never been CHARGED to park our vehicle when a paying quest. If I eat at the restaurant, which I did on Saturday night, a casual diner gets their ticket validated and does not pay to park and dine. Yet I was. If I stayed at Star City or the Sheridan, these first class hotels do not charge paying quest to park.. Disappointing. and will let my friends know this too

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadbeach
Peppers Broadbeach
#1 of 32 in Surfers Paradise
Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel
Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel
#13 of 32 in Surfers Paradise

Been to Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach

Property: Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach
Address: 81 Surf Pde, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4218, Australia
Region: Australia > Queensland > Gold Coast > Broadbeach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Broadbeach
#3 On the Beach Hotel in Broadbeach
#4 Luxury Hotel in Broadbeach
#4 Family Hotel in Broadbeach
#5 Romantic Hotel in Broadbeach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:5 star — Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach 5*
Sofitel Gold Coast is in Broadbeach, the most cosmopolitan location on the Gold Coast. Only fifty meters away from the beach, the hotel is no more than a short stroll to the Gold Coast Convention Centre. As an added attraction, a light rail station is located adjacent to the hotel. There are 296 spacious guest rooms, each with its own balcony and a panoramic view, two pools, tennis courts and a spa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach