Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach
The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$202
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Meriton Suites Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$112
Peppers Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$176
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
La Grande Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$421
Travelocity
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Gold Coast Inn(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$82
Great 4.5/5
Tropicana Motel Mermaid Beach(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Aruba Surf Resort(Broadbeach)
Very Good 4/5
Paradise Inn Motel(Surfers Paradise)
2,855 results
All reviewsbuffet breakfastaccor membermini barcorner roompillow menuocean viewgold coastshopping centrean upgradeper daysurfers paradisejupiters casinoacross the roadcar parkingpacific fairbonjourmonorail
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I struggle to find hotels that truly recognise and live by status member benefits. This hotel takes the cake when upholding recognition of the Accor Status Program, and its members. From check in to check out I was constantly thanked for my loyalty, and not once did I have to ask why I didn't receive any of the benefits. Every team member had a smile, and was very helpful and polite. Considering the age of the hotel, it was clean modern and stylish. The only downfall out of any, is that Accor need a luxury hotel in Surfers. Overall well done to the Team at Sofitel Broadbeach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
sofitelgcb, General Manager at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Bonjour Derek C,

Thank you for sharing this delightful review from your stay at Sofitel Gold Coast.
It is fantastic to see that you were well looked after during your time with us. We have only recently started participating with Le Club and are very excited about being a part of this loyalty program so it is great to read your comments and see that we are doing everything correctly.

Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your experience and we hope you get the opportunity to return for another visit soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stayed for 4 days early July. Comfortable room, great view. Breakfast good. Pool refreshing what is the best thing about this hotel its location to everything! Lots of restaurants nearby. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Bonjour kellstravels,

Thank you for sharing your quick review with us from your stay in July.
I am pleased you had a wonderful time while you were here. You are correct about our location, not only do we have two delicious restaurants within the hotel but we are also in the midst of the shopping areas and other eateries in Broadbeach.

Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to seeing you back for another visit soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Loved the position and the view from our room. Bed and pillows super comfortable. Overall staff helpful housekeeping staff excellent - reception could of been alittle friendlier - room cleaning and presentation excellent - a lot of conference when we were there August 2014 so Room 81 mainly occupied with those. Pool and spa excellent comfortable pool lounges. Position to beach and restaurants perfect.
Overall enjoyed our stay, hotel is Definately showing signs of its age but the position could not be better.

Room Tip: Definately pay the extra for sea front view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Bonjour robynccl,

Thank you for posting these great comments from your stay with us.
It looks like you had an enjoyable time and I have passed on your lovely feedback about our housekeeping team. I agree with you, the feather and down bedding on our signature MyBed is very comfortable indeed!

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you back for another visit when you are next on the Gold Coast.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed at the Sofitel Broadbeach in 2011 and really enjoyed it. I stayed again for 5 days in August 2014 and found a property that is showing some signs of age. The silicon coming away in the shower, chipped furniture etc. just takes the shine off. The towels varied from very old and frayed to new and fluffy - hint; bin the old ones!

My main issue this time was the noise from the interconnecting room. Let me say that the people staying in the next room (at least 2 separate groups, I know because one couple didn't speak english) didn't make excessive noise - no yelling, arguing or partying, it was just regular conversation. But it was constant and annoying when your trying to sleep and can hear people talking as if they were in the room with you. Maybe it had something to do with it being an interconnecting room?? I don't recall this problem when I stayed in 2011. I should point out that I'm a heavy sleeper and not easily disturbed so be warned lite sleepers.

I stayed at the Sofitel Melbourne late last year and the Broadbeach is not a patch on it.

The staff are very helpful and friendly and the beds are super comfortable

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank WestAussie08
sofitelgcb, General Manager at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Bonjour WestAussie08,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us from your stay at the hotel.
It is great to hear from a return guest and I am sorry that there was some disturbance from the adjoining room over the duration of this visit.
On the positive side I am pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed our signature MyBed and found the staff to be of great assistance to you.

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to see you back for another stay in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com