When you walk through the door of the apartment, on a clear day, you are absolutely delighted by the stunning view of the ocean, The mid-level, ocean view apartment was spacious and very comfortably furnished, with large screen TV and fat, comfy couches and comfortable beds. There were some signs that the apartment was ageing, (the bathrooms were probably the give-away) although, overall we were comfortable and enjoyed the roominess. You could also sit comfortably on the balcony. The kitchen was stocked with bare, basic cookware etc. We could have used some larger pots and pans. There are signs telling guests what to do everywhere. I agree with other reviewers that this is a bit of a 'put-off'. You do get the feeling that management might not have lost their enthusiasm/patience for the task. However, the trade-off was that the grounds and facilities were well maintained and spotless. We would stay at Oceana again, and liked the quick access to the beach - that was patrolled over the summer holidays.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oceana on Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceana On Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Oceana On Hotel Broadbeach
- Gold Coast Oceana
- Broadbeach Oceana On Hotel
- Oceana On Broadbeach Gold Coast, Australia