Stayed over the Queen's Birthday long weekend (June 2014). We had a 2-bedroom apartment on the 6th floor overlooking the sea. Magnificent location on a quiet service road within easy walking distance of shops and beach. Apartment had everything we required. However, it wasn't very clean (finger prints on the TV and coffee cup mark on the side table in the sitting room). The bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen, though, were very clean. On the down side the toilet paper was only 1-2 ply (pretty thin) and only one sachet of washing up liquid. I know these sound like petty niggles and they didn't spoil our holiday, but if the resort is looking for feedback for improvement, the rectification of these things would really enhance traveller satisfaction. Everything else was really good: check in seamless, pool and heated spa were real pluses. Nice resort and I will be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Oceana on Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceana On Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Oceana On Hotel Broadbeach
- Gold Coast Oceana
- Broadbeach Oceana On Hotel
- Oceana On Broadbeach Gold Coast, Australia