Stayed here for a work conference at the adjoining Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, which is connected by elevated walkway.
The hotel & casino form an impressive landmark on the highway a block back from the beach on a private island, warranting the need for the elevated walkway and monorail for pedestrian connection to the surrounding areas.
Given that reception is on the floor above the lobby, I was happy that concierge offered to take my bags to my room. Check in was fairly simple, with in-room wifi arranged as a part of the conference package rate.
The rooms are part of the tallest portion of the building, with corridors overlooking the lobby and night club via heavy windows which keep the sound down.
The room I was allocated was comfortably furnished with two double beds but cozy. I imagine the more expensive rooms are more spacious. There was a little wear and tear evident but nothing worth complaining about.
For some reason the in-room air-con was set to 28 degrees, a little puzzling but I was quite happy as I like it warm.
Unfortunately I didn't have the time to check out the pool up close or the hotel dining.
My only complaints would be that the alarm clock was 7 minutes late, causing morning frustration (quite possibly a previous guest had changed it?) and the monorail was closed the day I tried to use it (I needed the walk anyway).
I'll definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned amongst seven stunning acres of landscaped gardens, Jupiters Hotel & Casino is ideally located on Broadbeach Island, just minutes from the heart of Broadbeach. Discover some of the world's best beaches, only a short stroll or revel in the nearby Pacific Fair and Oasis shopping centres. Alternatively, relax in 5 star luxury with Jupiters' award-winning pool or for a touch of indulgence, a massage. Offering a range of first class entertainment, including a wide range of restaurants, bars and the never ending excitement of the casino, Jupiters combines world-class facilities and 24-hour entertainment with the luxury of an international hotel. 596 Rooms provide sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and Gold Coast Hinterland. With so much under the one roof, what will you get up to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your The Star Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiters Hotel And Casino Gold Coast
- Conrad Hotel Jupiters
- Conrad Broadbeach
- Conrad Jupiters
- Broadbeach Conrad
- The Star Gold Coast Broadbeach, Australia