“Delicious meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Adelaide, South Australia
“Delicious meal”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here, probably the best lamb rogan josh I have ever had. Service was good, lacking a little in atmosphere but well worth the visit. Would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Just nice.”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Nice Indian food. Nothing special but tasty enough. Hard to fault this style of food as it is much the same, i.e. westernised, just about everywhere you go these days. Pleasant enough service, but yet again, not outstanding. Value reasonable. I would neither recommend nor negate this venue.

Alice Springs
“Beautiful Food & Fantastic Service”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Had both a dine-in and a takeaway meal from this restaurant. The staff were fantastic and helpful to my elderly mum and I and I think the food was some of the best Indian I have had anywhere in the world. Highly recommended to all.

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“very disappointing”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We went for a family meal after reading reviews on Trip advisor, the only thing we really enjoyed was the Naan Bread which was lovely. Curries extremely average, we had 4 different mains and none where particulary good. This was the most average meal we had whilst in Broadbeach, Service OK and place nice and clean.

Hatton Vale, Australia
“Indian Perfection”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant over the weekend. Upon arriving we were promptly seated at our table, which was very nice. We tried an entree and a selection of main meal dishes. I have to say, it is the best Indian I have tasted in a long time and we do a lot of traveling and eating out. The service was excellent and all dishes came out promptly. I can't honestly recommend this place enough. I know now that every time I visit the Coast we will be coming here for dinner. Thank you Ashiana for being a fantastic destination for food lovers like me!

1 Thank Jackie_GBrisbane