“Good fresh Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We recently dined at this restaurant. We dined on a Tuesday night and restaurant was very quiet.
We shared samosas and pakoras for entrée. For mains we had chicken korma and lamb rogan josh. Both were very good.
Service friendly. BYO.
Great find

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were absolutely blown away by the friendly and prompt service ! We were served 2 very yummy curries with fresh cooked naan bread ! This is a great little restaurant !!

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here, probably the best lamb rogan josh I have ever had. Service was good, lacking a little in atmosphere but well worth the visit. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Nice Indian food. Nothing special but tasty enough. Hard to fault this style of food as it is much the same, i.e. westernised, just about everywhere you go these days. Pleasant enough service, but yet again, not outstanding. Value reasonable. I would neither recommend nor negate this venue.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Had both a dine-in and a takeaway meal from this restaurant. The staff were fantastic and helpful to my elderly mum and I and I think the food was some of the best Indian I have had anywhere in the world. Highly recommended to all.