It's an older place. Certainly not the top of the line on the Gold Coast.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
Location is pretty good. About a block or two walk from the beach. Also a 10 minute walk from shops and restaurants etc.
It is quiet. If you want lots of people, go to Surfers Paradise. If you want the best surf, go to Burleigh Heads.
The bed was awful. One of those full-size beds that consists of two twin beds pulled together. Both twin beds were worn out - soft and mushy - so terrible for your back.
The pillow was a cheap foam thing.
The couch was worn out. Again, soft and mushy.
The room overall was extremely small and cramped.
On the last day of my stay, the overhead door to the basement parking broke. Happily they pulled it up and kept it up so I could leave. But that pretty much sums up the place - old and a bit broken down.
Again, the staff were friendly and helpful.
Overall, if you get a really low price, then this might be for you.
Otherwise, look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savannah Resort is located at the heart of Broadbeach, the cosmopolitan hub of Queensland's fabled Gold Coast. It is perfectly positioned, and within a short walk are the casino, two big shopping centres, the restaurants and cafes of Broadbeach, and not forgetting one of the Gold Coasts most superb stretches of beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Broadbeach Savannah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broadbeach Savannah Hotel Broadbeach
- Savannah Hotel Broadbeach
- Savannah Resort Broadbeach
- Broadbeach Savannah Resort Gold Coast, Australia