“Best Affordable Massage”

Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Affordable Massage”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Nice location next to shops and bus stop.
Great service and very friendly staffs.
The massage is great and the price is reasonable.

Visited December 2012

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great value”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

I've had a lot of overpriced massages in fancy hotels all over the world. I only went to this place because of the TA reviews. It certainly was great value ($59 for an hour) and the massage was very good. Their are three futons in a row separated by curtains. If you're big on privacy you may be a little disconcerted. I'm not, so it didn't worry me. I was in the middle and I figured out pretty quick it wasn't the sort of place you had long chats to the masseuse. Problem was the guy next door didn't figure that out. I got to listen to him try to hit on the masseuse, who it turns out is a lesbian with a girlfriend back in Thailand. I got to find out lots of other things about them both. It sort of spoiled the ambiance a little for me, but I guess if you were more of a voyeur you would have had a great time. I'll go back later in the week for a foot massage. That always hurts, so someone's life story may be a welcome distraction.

Phayao Province, Thailand
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Best massage, EVER”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

If you like a firm massage, with the emphasis on firm, then this is the place for you. Ask for the proprietress, Chunee. I attended after a sporting commitment and was a mess on arrival, had no booking and found all the other places closing the door on me. Chunee stayed back late and I'm so glad she did. I love massages and have enjoyed some very good ones in the Philippines and Thailand, this equals the very, very best of them. I'm just sorry I'm not a local!

Visited November 2012
Perth, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Hidden Thai Massage Treasure”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

There are many massage parlours on the Gold Coast, this one is hidden down a little alley at Suite 2/2713 Gold Coast Highway, just office the Gold Coast Convention Centre and right next door to the ANZ Bank. This was our second visit to Yindee Thai Massage and it certainly has retained its great level of massage service. We were warmly greeted, had our foot soak at reception and then taken to the curtained massage rooms. You are asked to remove all clothing except underwear and put on their very large draw string pants. A mattress is on the ground of which you are asked to lie down on so if you have any problems getting down low then this is not for you. One hour later and many crunches, oohs and arghs, and the girls specifically working on your "problem areas" you feel like you have died and gone to heaven. You may feel a little achy the following day but your body will thank you for it later. Price was $65 per person.

Visited September 2012
Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Book ahead!”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The massages here are REALLY good and really authentic. Just like they were in Thailand. But word must have got around because they were really busy when we were there. It's so good here I thought about not writing this review so that it would be easier for me to get in! Arguably the best Thai massage in Australia.

Visited June 2012