“Really nice”

Bavarian Kitchen
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Thank you for your patronage. This restaurant in now closed.
Robina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really nice”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Pleasantly surprised by the food and service.

Recommended, especially for the specials.

It's handy although parking can be an issue. Well worth the hassle though

1 Thank Derek P

Brisbane, Queensland.
“Food Brilliant and very Authentic. Great value and Excellent Service”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I took my parents to the Bavarian Kitchen on Friday night. We loved it! We both ordered the Pork Knuckle which was fabulous, generous portion and just great flavours on the plate, My parents both had the Veal Schnitzel and enjoyed it too. The staff were extremely friendly and made us very welcome. Our meals were served very quickly and made from all fresh ingredient. My husband and I recently visited Eurpoe and spent some time in Germany and loved the food there. The meals at Bavarian Kitchen were just like that of German. Great Atmosphere.. I would highly recommend this and will be returning for sure!

1 Thank KarinnaCraig
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I ate here on my last night of been down in Broadbeach, And ordered the Pork Knuckle which was both filling and Nice, The staff were extremely friendly and Helpful, My meal was ready to eat within 10 minutes which I thought was extremely fast due to the size of the Pork Knuckle.. Great Atmosphere.. I would highly recommend this restaurant to both family and friends !!

2 Thank Traveller69692013
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“Not so good :(”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

So My husband & I ate here during the country music festival...I really dont see what all the fuss is about!!!!
The menu was really not what i was expecting but gave it the benefit of the dought as most of the other restaurants were pretty full.
The food took FOR EVER to come out and the service was pretty slow too.
My meal was ok, my husband said his was rather boring...
We prob wont be back...sorry guys :(

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tiff503
BavarianKitchen, Owner at Bavarian Kitchen, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
We can categorically say that this review is a fraud. My Bavarian husband and I were the only waiters in the restaurant. You and your husband did not eat in our restaurant. We were not full during the country music festival, but we try our very best to give a personal service to all of our customers whether we are full or not. If 10 minutes wait for your food is what you consider forever and slow then maybe you should go to some fast food chain?

I don't know what you expected but our Chef is German and we serve German meals.

Fabulous food, quality beer.
Main Beach, Australia
“Genuine german home cooking”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

If you like genuine german cooking, go to the bavarian kitchen in broadbeach. Near the fountain opposite the mall stage. Crispy pork knuckle with homemade sourkraut, pork ribs, german sausage with mash, apple struedel.
A great german feel to the restaurant with timber furniture, tablecloths, good service.
The coffee is to die for, home brewed by the owner.

• Visited June 2013