“Very satisfied !!!”

Broadbeach Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Thai Massage is renowned as a classic form of energetic and rigorous massage. Also described as Thai "Yoga" massage, masseuses use their hands, knees, legs and feet to move the body into a series of Yoga like stretches.
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Myself & my wife have visited broadbeach thai massage on many occasions, the first time my wife had arranged it for me, I am a tradie and I always have pain some where on my body & have tried many massages without any satisfaction, but after seeing the staff at broadbeach thai massage I have been going to work pain free, I have a traditional thai massage & my wife has a oil massage we go once a month now. I would highly recommend broadbeach thai massage to very one the staff are very professional and friendly. Thanks again to all the staff !!!!

1  Thank pm123456

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Absolutely the best massage and professional people I have dealt with. My kids always buy me a voucher from Broadbeach Thai Massage for my birthday and Christmas ;-), I refuse to go elsewhere. The ladies are very professional and so sweet. It's very clean and I'm happy to write a review for those who love to be pampered. Thankyou so much guys, you are Simply The Best.
See you soon
Jenny

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Amazing!!! Best massage I ever had!! Definitely a place worth visitting!! I'll go back for sure! Feel so relaxed now..

Reviewed 23 January 2014

i had the most relaxing day! . i do office work and this is perfect for my back. is like restart you body for the next week thank you very much!

1  Thank Oscar C