“You will not Find Better anywhere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Broadbeach Thai Massage

Broadbeach Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Thai Massage is renowned as a classic form of energetic and rigorous massage. Also described as Thai "Yoga" massage, masseuses use their hands, knees, legs and feet to move the body into a series of Yoga like stretches.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You will not Find Better anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have been the recipient of massages in Thailand and in many other locations around the world and basically you will not find better than Broadbeach Thai Massage. Their service and quality is second to none. The professional approach adopted by the management and staff ensure that you leave your aches and pains behind and walk out mentally refreshed. I have no hesitation in recommending Broadbeach Thai Massage to anyone with aches and pains or who simply needs to be revitalised.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Wayne K

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent customer service and top quality massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was referred to Broadbeach Thai Massage by a friend who spoke very highly of them.

As I had other massages in the past and was never really happy, I went along with a little trepidation.

However, I was very pleasantly surprised with the extremely professional and friendly service I received, they treated me like a king!

The lady who gave me the massage was very respectful and very caring and, a real expert. As a matter of fact I have had Thai Massage in Thailand and she was far better than that.

If you have sore joints, sore back, other injuries, high stress or you just want a really nice and very relaxing massage then I highly recommend Jill and the other staff.

My experience was so excellent that I will always go back even though there are some cheaper places as I know that in the end you pay for what you get.

Regards John

Visited April 2014
1 Thank John E
Sunshine Coast, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real Thai traditional massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

If you like strong and deep pressure I would recommend Thai traditional Massage, but if you want to relax, Aroma is the best choice. The prices is a little bit high but compared with quality is very reasonable.

I have been visiting in this shop every year. All staffs are nice, but the last time I was embarrassed by a staff, she's beautiful but her manner is rude.

However, the two best staff I would recommend is A and Lemon. I've never got her service but my husband did. He said she very strong and her manner is polite. I was impressed by them. They are services mind and do their job very well.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank filed_willam
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Was in heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I have just made the most fantastic massage by a Thai lady called Beer, would highly recommend everyone who comes to broadbeach to pay them a visit. Thai massage accompanied by reflexology. Now I can truly relax

1 Thank Milly380
Gold Coast, Australia
“Very satisfied !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Myself & my wife have visited broadbeach thai massage on many occasions, the first time my wife had arranged it for me, I am a tradie and I always have pain some where on my body & have tried many massages without any satisfaction, but after seeing the staff at broadbeach thai massage I have been going to work pain free, I have a traditional thai massage & my wife has a oil massage we go once a month now. I would highly recommend broadbeach thai massage to very one the staff are very professional and friendly. Thanks again to all the staff !!!!

1 Thank pm123456