“Relaxing and Inviting”

Santa Anne By the Sea
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I was totally blown away with both the service and the quality Santa Anne By the Sea provided to both myself and my travel companion! We stayed for nine nights in a clean, tidy and open one bedroom apartment. All of the facilities were up to standard, and we didn’t experience any type of problem (maintenance wise) during our stay. We loved the close access to the beach, shops and bus stops to numerous attractions, but the highlight was most definitely Jack the Manager. Whenever we had questions or needed directions he was happy to help us. My favourite experience of Jack was when the weather turned south. Unfortunately for us we got caught up in some heavy rain, and although Pacific Fair shopping mall was only 5 minutes away it was impossible to venture outside. Jack ordered us a taxi straight away, but when it didn’t show up he took us over in his car. This was the case not once but twice during our trip- something you wouldn't expect or ask a manager to do! He also recommended cheap local restaurants which were really good value. Overall I would recommend Santa Anne By the Sea to anyone thinking of staying in Broadbeach, and I will continue go there as long as Jack is the Manager! Best trip to Australia yet... and I'm only 18!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool area have a good view of the sea, and rooms on floors one and above are b...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Bronwyn P

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Jack the manager really makes the place somewhere u want to go back. Quietly observant with an attention to detail and the place is kept super clean. All requests were considered and he was very accommodating yet not intrusive.

The Santa Anne itself is lovely, quiet and a real sanctuary in the midst of busy Broadbeach. As a couple, we felt the ultimate in relaxation and had all amenities, secure free parking, laundry and foxtel. Steps away from the beach and hundreds of restaurants I would definitely go back. ThNks Jenn & Luke

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Jennufa
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Santa Anne was a great place to stay as it was handy to everything. It was nice and peaceful. The rooms very clean and tidy.
Jack the Manager was excellent and nothing was a trouble to him. I would recommend Santa Anne to anyone wanting to stay in Broadbeach.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Robyn C
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Quality but affordable apartment accomodation within easy walking distance of the Broadbeach shops, cafes and restaurants. An excellent choice for couples.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary3329
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I wish to thank Jack the manager for his help in organizing my day trip to Byron and for his advice on local matters.
Especially I want to say how awesome Jack was in helping me when Qantas grounded their fleet and left me temporarily stranded. Jack virtually bent over backwards to help me with extra accomodation and such. He was just so great and supportive. I cant thank him enough.
Great apartments - quiet, clean and nicely presented.

Thanks for making my stay there so enjoyable!

Nikki Sims

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Nikki S
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Santa Anne is by far the best low rise affordable accomodation that we have stayed in.
Clean tidy spacious quiet sunny rooms with good all round facilities.
Our stay was very relaxing and enjoyable this was our second holiday at Santa Anne and we will most definately continue to stay there again.
We found the location very central to the shopping centres restaurants and the bus services.
The manager Jack is very helpfull and eager to assist with all enquiries.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald E
Reviewed 14 October 2011

My wife and I stayed here looking for somewhere that was not high rise, not expensive, but something that might be personal and more welcoming. What we found was a place that met all our wishes. A very comfortable room on the second floor with a balcony, a good size bedroom and bathroom and the all-important kitchen facilities. It was close to the convention centre and the excellent Broadbeach restaurants and night life. And most importantly it was a very short walk to a patrolled beach. The manager, Jack, was always ready with advice on where to eat and where to go and the means of getting there. He was happy to book our airport transfers and gave us tips on some cheap places for dinner. There was ample secure parking and, overall, Santa Anne, we thought, was very good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple