“AMAZING!!”

Champagne Brasserie
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The desire to achieve his dreams of providing amazing food and a memorable experience for his guests are the motivating factors for Chef Olivier Burgos to renovate and expand his existing restaurant Champagne Brasserie. The result is a fresh, new and modern restaurant creating a rustic, provincial, French Bistro feel during the day and a classic, fine dining venue for dinner guests. The food will reflect the new feel of the restaurant but rest assured that Olivier is still at the helm in the kitchen and will continue to entice diners with the Classic French dishes that locals and tourists alike come back for again and again. Champagne Cafe.Restaurant.Bar has been born, with the promise of providing amazing food and service with a new, vibrant offering of Breakfast and Lunch in a venue that will keep you talking!
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My Husband and I recently got married and we had our reception here. This place is amazing, there is nothing we can fault at all. We booked out the outdoor area so it was nice and intimate for us and our family and friends. The service was brilliant and the food was just divine. I am looking forward to going there again for our anniversary... lol.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Took my family here for a late breakfast on the weekend. Gorgeous sunny outdoor area, food and coffee were excellent, and a nice relaxed atmosphere. Look forward to breakast here again.

1  Thank Carly_and_Charlie
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I dined at this restaurant on 2 occasions within a week while on holiday with family.
The restaurant is off the main street in broad beach so you would only know about it from reviews or word of mouth. Don’t let the outside put you off as inside the restaurant is very nice and obviously French themed.
The first meal was on a Wednesday night so there were only a few tables in that night. We had a waitress who seemed very new to the industry but was supported by a Frenchman who must be the manager and was very knowledgeable about the menu and drinks that should be paired with the meals. The food was of very high quality and together with the service was the reason why we decided to dine at the restaurant again for our last night of the holiday.
The second meal was a very different experience, it was a Saturday night so all tables were full and we didn’t really have an assigned waiter/waitress for the night and were instead looked after by whomever was available at the time. The food was still very nice but there was a difference compared to earlier in the week which left you feeling disappointed. We also had an hour and a half wait between the entrée and main course which was far too long. The main part was the service just wasn’t there for a restaurant of this quality, we weren’t given the option to try the wine when a new bottle was opened, it was just poured. We were never asked if we needed more drinks.
Overall I still rate this restaurant highly and it’s a hidden gem I’m glad I found. I would very much recommend this restaurant and I will return one day. Hopefully they read this review and some consistency is implemented in their service.

1  Thank sean b
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My partner and I dined at champagne brasserie and were very impressed. Not expecting much from the outside as the hotel it is in is a bit outdated we were pleasantly surprised to enter a bright and inviting restaurant. The restaurant has a cool vibe with vibrant painting and a chalk board wall but is also very comfortable and romantic. To start the night we were given a complementary fresh baked bread roll which was perfect to mop up the sauce of the crab crepe that we ordered for our entree, which was rich with plenty of crab. For main I had the duck which was cooked perfectly and the sauce was lovely with vanilla and star anise flavours. My partner had the chicken which was equally as tasty. The food has traditional french flavours presented beautifully in a modern restaurant style. The service was a highlight of the night and was faultless from start to finish. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were so excited to go to Champagne, but as soon as we got there our enthusiasm dissappeared. The older blonde lady that "greeted" us didn't even give us a smile. While we were eating (the food was delicious, only good thing about that place!) she sat at one of the tables doing her paperwork and office stuff - so so unprofessional! I ordered tea and the young waitress who was "serving" us didn't even bring me sugar! I wanted to ask for it but she disappeared for so long that my tea got cold. She never apologised. The older blonde lady never came around to ask us how everything was. When we left, again no smile and not even a thank you. For the money you pay you would expect a better atmosphere, but we just felt like everything was a nuisance to them - even customers. Very disappointing, wouldn't recommend it!

1  Thank kimmykimmy9