“Consistently great”

Koi Dining & Lounge Bar
Ranked #17 of 308 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Price range: US$14 - US$36
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Popular with the locals and centrally located in the heart of Broadbeach's tourist district, this contemporary style restaurant boasts the ultimate in alfresco dining. With a blend of sophistication and style, extensive tastes and culinary delights, Koi is casual enough to pop in for a quick bite or the perfect place for a long lazy meal to watch the world go by - either way, you will be sure to have yourself a completely enjoyable experience. Koi offers something for everyone - a wide selection of seafood, premium quality steaks, share plates, pasta, salads, burgers and a healthy kid's menu too. Don't miss the iconic Koi Boys every Tuesday night and Sunday from 1pm. Bookings essential. Whatever the occasion, we will be sure to make it one you don't forget (free 3 hr parking for Koi customers in The Wave Building - entry via Albert Avenue, Broadbeach)
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here a number of times and I have never been disappointed, the food is consistently great and the service has always been outstanding. I enjoyed the Oysters Kilpatrick and the pork belly which was delicious as always. This is a great option for lunch in Broadbeach and you can always rely on it being up to your expectations.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,361)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We have been to Koi many times and it is aways very good. This time of year, winter, many of the restaurants are in shade and cold. Koi gets the sun and so is perfect. The service is first rate, very friendly. The food magnificent.

Steven D, Guest Relations Manager at Koi Dining & Lounge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello Clive & Sally

We're happy you were warm at Koi and you enjoyed yourselves. And thank you for taking the time to write us a review :)

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly service varied choices . Tasty meals good servings. Good wine list. Value for money but not cheap. Duck was amazing.

Thank you, John, for the review. We're pleased you enjoyed the duck. Yum!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was ok. Coffee a bit cold and the food was nice. The $10 special breakfast was worth $10. If you want a decent amount I dont recommend the special

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Koi is open for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner. I walked by it at lunch time and it was full with people coming and going.
We went here for Breakfast and OMG I loved it, the food I saw around me looked great and fresh. There are a lot of choices so there is some think for everyone.
I wish I had gone and tried their lunch and dinner but my visit to Broadbeach was short.
I would go here again in a heart beat. Staff are friendly and helpful. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their food.

Steven D, Guest Relations Manager at Koi Dining & Lounge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

This is a wonderful review and I thank you so much for taking the time to review us, clarer138.