I have just returned from a fortnights holiday with family friends, spending two weeks at VIP Villas on an all inclusive holiday. The accommodation was dated but very clean and the cleaning and pool staff very helpful. It stated that there were three restaurants, but two have been closed for over 3 yrs. The one that was open was like being in a very poor canteen, the food was the cheapest of the cheap, quite often cold and with no variety, to such an extent that we ended up eating out quite a lot. The entertainment was a karaoke or bingo, I never saw an act. The bar would only allow you to get two drinks in 'Plastic Water Cup' at a time, so this meant that instead of one person going for around everyone had to go. After 11pm you have to pay for drinks. The Hotel is a reception area were there is WIFI but so poor that we had to go to McDonalds. Whilst it was ALL INCLUSIVE if you wanted another fan, it was 15 euros, if you wanted internet it was 35 euros or so a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a small complex of villas, with complete modern furnishings. They will appeal to families looking for self catering accommodation on Fuerteventura in a family friendly area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIP Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Vip Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- VIP Villas Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste