just back from a week in this lovely villa , must admit to being a bit apprehensive after reading some of the bad reviews but on the whole i feel they were unjustified. we stayed in a 3 bedroom villa (no 5) a family of 9 ranging from age 10 to 89. the rooms were all spacious and clean , yes they are decorated in a traditional spanish theme but i don't consider that to be a negative. we had 2 bedroom in the main building (internal doors unlike some i read about) plus a granny flat with separate entrance and 3 double sofa beds downstairs where there was also a pool table and jacuzzi. the cleaners came in every other day and left fresh towels , they changed the bedding once which i found was more than sufficient as we were only there for a week.
can't understand comments about jacuzzi water being dirty as you fill it yourself?? and yes there may be the odd broken tile around and a couple of the sun beds didn't adjust but i think you have to be a bit sad to spend your holiday taking photos of every little fault!
we did not have high expectations and were pleasantly surprised, we found the villa to be clean and comfortable with everything you could possibly need, including fans in all the bedrooms,, safe , dishwasher and washing machine however if you are expecting a brand new 5* villa then you might be disappointed.
we were all inclusive and wish we had gone self catering as the trek up to club caleta for meals was too much for my elderly parents ,also i wish the jacuzzi had been upstairs like some of the villas i saw as the steps down were too steep for them to manage. apart from that all in all we had a lovely relaxing break.
as far as club caleta goes we found the reception staff very helpfull, restaurant staff were lovely and meals were not bad, breakfast great, lunch generally good, dinner a bit hit and miss. the major let down was the bar with miserable staff and uncomfortable surroundings since the only one open was the outdoor pool bar area , this was far too cold and windy to sit comfortable so we didn't bother!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a small complex of villas, with complete modern furnishings. They will appeal to families looking for self catering accommodation on Fuerteventura in a family friendly area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your VIP Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Vip Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- VIP Villas Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste