“Tastiest food in caleta de fuste”
Review of 15

Price range: US$18 - US$26
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Where the menu works like a league table with the most popular dish going to number one and the least popular being replaced by a new dish created by our outstanding team of chefs.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We have just returned from a 10 day holiday to caleta de fuste and dined at 15 three times, food and service was just as good as always. I did mention that my fried cheese looked smaller than usual lol and got 3 giant pieces on our next visit. Even though we booked when there was 7 of us, but when we arrived with 4 people they always make sure they can squeeze us in.

A++

Gary

There are newer reviews for 15

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The move to below stairs has not helped although they are making an effort to make the most of the setting. 3 of us ate there and one choice from the menu was very good (beef medallions) but the twice cooked duck appeared to have been seriously overcooked and was tough. I have eaten very good meals there several times and this did not live up to expectations. Serving food on a cold plate is not a good idea.

1  Thank alanjcg
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Called in 15 in last night of our stay in Fuerteventura , staff were pleasant and helpful, but without being over fussy. Their advice was good and we're very informative on the choice of menu and how it works. We has hot garlic prawn and mushroom starter, followed by the number 1 on the list, Beef medallions, with assorted vegetables. It was simple, succulent and cooked perfectly for me, medium rare. In fairness, the starter was a little heavy on the oil in the earthenware mini dish, but all in all, it was well worth the visit & would recommend it without hesitation, we will back, have no doubt. You can be sure it's worth it!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was 3rd time we ate here for dinner, fantastically different menus and beautifully presented. I had seared turkey which was so beautiful it was shame to eat it. Gorgeous but could have had few more bits of turkey. Normally dishes are huge. I would order the same again though as was so nice. My partner had the steak which he just loved. Cheesecake to die for.
This time we went for lunch, eggs benedict was sublime diet went out the window.
Always worth a visit and although it may be bit more expensive than some of the other restaurants there is no comparison.

2  Thank destressed
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My boyfriend and I visited Fuerteventura for the first time this week. As it was my birthday, we decided to go to a place a little bit more special than the standard tourist cafes located in Caleta de Fuste.

15 was amazing! The menu is designed as a league table so the most popular dish always sits at no.1 and no.15 is always new. The atmosphere, presentation and service were all first class. I definitely recommend this place. They made my birthday dinner very special.

1  Thank KGenie