“Pieros Absolutely Fabulous!!!!!!”
Review of Pieros Music Cafe

Pieros Music Cafe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Piero's Music Cafe and Piero's Restaurant are one establishment. Bar, Pub and Restaurant with a variety of Entertainment, Shows, Live Music, Karaoke, Sports on TV's, Food service, Drinks and Cocktails. Open from 10 am to 3 o'clock in the morning. Free entrance. Family atmosphere.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Just back from Caleta my 4th time now always ended up at Pieros Music Cafe what a brill venue !!! All the staff are very friendly and helpful The entertainment is outstanding with Caroline Mirja crazy legs Brian and the wonderfully talented Mr Stevie T .... will be defo back at christmas LOVE IT

1  Thank Susan P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,759)
All reviews
in 41 reviews
"free wifi"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 21 April 2012

I first visited Fuerte last year in June and had the most amazing holiday! We went down to Pieros every night and had a great laugh didnt want to go anywhere else! We was welcomed straight away by the staff there, the guys were just great there was not a night i went in and didnt have well a crazy time with Brian! He is just a class act what a great entertainer! Mahmoud and Martin were just great to me they are 2 of the most friendly and funny bar staff out there! I enjoyed it that much i returned in October last year for my birthday with a friend and we just had a great time each and every night! I feel so safe when i go out there knowing I will be able to go to Pieros and have a fun and great night and not worry about trouble or having any problems it is one of the best bars out there! The variety of performances they have every night are just great in fact one of the main reason I go back to Fuerte! I have already booked to go back this year in June and I know my first visit will be to Pieros and that will be the rest of my holiday sorted! It is so close to many hotels which i like so you can stroll back after they close at 3 or continue the party which I normally do elsewhere as everyone is so friendly! I 100% reccommend going there if you go to Fuerte it is a must see bar! Think I may have to call Fuerte my second home now and every time i go back i know I will always be welcomed by them all! xx

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Been going to pieros cafe for a few years now and we think crazy legs brian is an absolutely superb addition - he is very entertaining and funny And gets everyone up dancing (how do you get your legs to move like that Brian!) Looking forward to seeing him again soon. The rest of the entertainment in piero cafe and stage door is also really good and jose and all the staff are nice and helpful.
Paul & Jo

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Spent a week in Caleta and always ended up in Pieros. Caroline and Mirja are superb entertainers/singers and every night there is a different format. The barmen are superb at keeping your glass full and everyone makes you most welcome. Brian "Lucky Legs" made me laugh and is also a great entertainer. See you all again in June!

1  Thank nobby369