“Professionalism at a price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Deep Blue Diving Base

Deep Blue Diving Base
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Blue boasts a prime location on the water's edge, allowing easy access to our RIBs which speedily deliver us to any of our numerous exclusive divesites. There is no need for tiresome shorediving and long hikes down the beach. You cannot miss us in the harbour when you discover El Castillo for the first time.We offer SSI,PADI, CMAS and IAHD (International Association of Handicapped Divers) courses.Theses range from Discover Scuba Diving introduction courses all the up to Staff Instructor.With years of experience in the Atlantic Ocean and innumerable guests we are the most popular dive centre in Fuerteventura.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Northampton, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Professionalism at a price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

On encountering Deep Blue Diving staff I was immediately made to feel extremely welcome. Their friendly caring attitude was only surpassed by their professionalism - after all they wanted to ensure that not only did you enjoy your experience with them but that you were safe and [naturally] survived to tell the tail. My wife and Daughter - both non divers - also were made welcome and very much enjoyed the atmosphere and company of the staff when they were not busy with divers.
I had brought my own equipment, excluding BCD which I was able to hire, however the quality and care of Deep Blue's equipment led to wish I had hired it all - it would have been cheaper than the additional luggage costs incurred.
My first time in the Atlanticand one which I enjoyed thoroughly, and wish to enjoy again in the future. After doing a variety of 4 dives with them all at different locations & depths from 31m to the 6m shelves, they still had many other options to dive - hence another reason to return.
I appreciated the trust they placed in me as a customer with their 'bar' area where you were trusted to tick off anything you consumed and were charged only when yo checked out - therefore no need to carry cash around with you, alhought they did provide a secure locker for your valuables. I was also able to store my kit with them until I was ready to collect - yes that even meant on those days after I had completed my last dive it was there drying in thir secure storage.

Only gripe was the price of the dives. In the past I have paid less than this whilst out for a days diving and got fed into the bargain. But as I have already said it was extremely welcoming and as such found it hard to taer myself away. Still looking forward to coming back though.

Visited June 2012

• Polish first
Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2012

I have always wanted to do scuba diving so i did it on this holiday, staff were lovely, did take me a couple of attempts but so glad i did it!

Newport, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Snorkeling with deep blue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2012

Excellent, well looked after myself and 8 yr old daughter during our excellent snorkling trip. 7m deep watching the scuba divers on the bottom of the sea bed.

2 Thank dave m
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

just to say this was the best thing i have done in my life the guys at the centre could not be more helpfull thanks a million i had a great time and would recomend this to everyone thanks again guys

Houthalen, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“2 second time here, still awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

Returned here in May for the second time to do some diving and it was awesome as always. Some new faces, but all very friendly and professional. Had the pleasure of diving with Matt, Rob, Tyler and Julia on some dive sites I didn't get to visit last time around. Had a great time and I'll be back soon!