“A fantastic dive experence”

Deep Blue Diving Base
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Blue boasts a prime location on the water's edge, allowing easy access to our RIBs which speedily deliver us to any of our numerous exclusive divesites. There is no need for tiresome shorediving and long hikes down the beach. You cannot miss us in the harbour when you discover El Castillo for the first time.We offer SSI,PADI, CMAS and IAHD (International Association of Handicapped Divers) courses.Theses range from Discover Scuba Diving introduction courses all the up to Staff Instructor.With years of experience in the Atlantic Ocean and innumerable guests we are the most popular dive centre in Fuerteventura.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed 26 August 2014

being a repeat guest to deepblue i cant praise the place enough, to meet so many old friends says it all, divers returning every year to enjoy the experience of safe and fab dives and a great crew, cant wait to return to the new building but with all the old familar faces

Deep-Blue-Diving-SL, Front Office Manager at Deep Blue Diving Base, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We have just returned from a 10 day trip to Fuerteventura and I just wanted to say how brilliant the Deep Blue Diving Base is, we dived with Tyler, Rob, Hendrik, Fabian, Dave and Ollie and all of them are amazing, my 11 year old daughter was diving with us and her lack of experiance( 5 dives) was not a problem for any of them they all showed amazing patience and consideration. We saw some amazing things while under their expert guidance including a shoal of 25 Barracuda( thanks Ollie) I would recommend this centre to all divers of any experience and although we have our own kit theirs was some of the best I have ever seen in a dive centre with all new Aqualung wave BCD's. The administration is excellent, thanks Daisy we shall return.

1  Thank divingian

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Just completed our PADI 12m dive with Deep Blue many thanks to Henrik, Roland and Tyler for the excellent tuition.

Si, Max, Aurora

Reviewed 24 August 2014

If you want to dive in great company and with the very best of staff I REALLY recommend diving with Deep Blue Fuerteventura, just back from there after a week diving.OMFG could not praise the place enough just wait until they open their new improved custom designed center.Superb staff great banter and some of the best diving I have had in years (no dissing any other place I dived but when your gifted with great sites its a gimmy) thanks to all the staff and best wishes to Heinrik on his nuptials C U SOON

Reviewed 21 August 2014

First time in my life I tried scuba diving in Fuerteventura. I was scared that I won't be able to dive but these guys made me believe I can do it and so I did. I was there with a friend who had an issue with ears and we thought she won't go but they were patient and very slowly first in small pool and then in the sea brought her down they and she could join us in the sea world !!! provide amazingly clear training how to use equipment and all signals to communicate under water . if in Fuerteventura again i will go there 100% recommended !!