“Excellent food but poor service!”
Review of The Goose & Firkin

The Goose & Firkin
Ranked #51 of 137 Restaurants in Caleta de Fuste
Cuisines: Central European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Scott and Zoe Cutler The Goose and Firkin Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura goosiegossip@yahoo.co.uk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

5 of us went here for a drink and 1 person had food. The full english was excellent and couldn’t ask for better food. Staff were miserable and seemed like they didn’t want to be there.
Food *****
Staff *

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decent for lunch but not quite what I want for an evening meal, good kids options though and waitress made it a pleasant experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I and my wife had a late dinner here. And the food was delicious, the drinks were cold and the service was spot on. Food came very quickly and piping hot. Waitress was polite and attentive. My visit here I can not find fault.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Huge menu at good prices. We had the chicken burger meal for €6.50 and it was yummy!

Lots of space to sit inside and out and its located very centrally to the resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely lunch here when we arrived after an early flight. Food was excellent and good value. I had chicken with cream sauce it was very nice.