“Nestor's in Caleta de Fuste”

Nestor's Restaurant & Steakhouse
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Homemade Food With Love And Passion
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My favourite restaurant in the world. Cannot wait to go back in October. Have never had a bad meal in Nestor's for the last 10 years. Nestor and Emma are so welcoming and friendly. I would strongly recommend this restaurant for anyone going to Fuerteventura. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank annmartin2003
Write a ReviewReviews (1,191)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Can't say enough good things about this restaurant emma and nestor are amazing hosts, food is always of a very high standard and plenty of it. The new location is a beautiful setting and standards have improved since the move if that was possible! Always have a fantastic meal each time we visit, can't wait to get back!

George and Carol (Dublin, Ireland)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had a great night here our second visit. Friendly staff and lovely food. I had the jack Daniels ribs lots of them, in fact I had to take some home. Nestor the owner greets everyone personally . The portions are huge. My husband had the steak and it didn't last long on the plate. The new location is spacious but the atmosphere remains friendly. Would definitely recommend .

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We ate at nestor's last night early on in the evening as my partner prefers it quieter. We order garlic bread to start to share then we both had a steak . When the meals came my partner who had the fillet steak finished his in minutes it was so good and he is a champion eater on seeing this Nestor came from the kitchen and told him another was on its way he brought him more steak and chips with no charge.My steak with garlic sauce was delicious best I've had in ages! Great food and service don't leave town without trying it .

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Nestors
What a place, the food is good quality and the portions are huge, we ate here 6 nights while we stayed Beach Club Hotel
Nestor and Emma deserve all the plaudits, they make this place, the waiters and waitresses were great, always smiling and attentive without being over bearing.
My wife and I tried a different meal every night we were there and we were never disappointed, because there is so much food on a main course we opted to share starters or puddings.
Won’t stay in this hotel again but if we go back to Fuerteventura we will eat at Nestor`s
Try the Spaghetti Bolognese, it is fantastic, I don’t eat Steak but my wife had a steak and she said it was cooked perfectly and was good quality.
Will we go back, you bet we will.