“Fantastic!!!”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Homemade Food With Love And Passion
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This place was recommended by a couple of locals to the area and I'm glad we took their advice as it was the best meal we've had in a long time definately the best steak I've had. I would recommend that if anyone is in the area to pop up and have a meal there you wont regret it. Massive portions of food, great cuts of meat and brilliantly cooked.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,263)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Visiting Fuerteventura we found Nestor's had moved to a new location so we went to see what it was like. I am pleased to say the new Nestor's is much bigger and very clean and tidy, I am sure they are pleased with the new location.

Now onto the food, I had Hake and my wife had chicken, although very nice, I would say it was nothing special, I found the portions a bit big and off putting but this is only choice and others may find that good.

Overall I would say the night was a bit manic and they need a bit longer to settle in and get things right and then I am sure everything will be fine.

Will visit again, Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stumbled on this place and returned a 2nd time in one week
The dinners were Big, but very well done and great service
Relaxing and friendly feel to it, there's a good bar behind too for late nights
Kids welcomed and its
Far better than anything in the same area as some were awful

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Well I've read and heard this place is "Just brill" ..But I have to say I never found that to be the case !!
All really I can say it was only "Average" to good" ,,My dinner was nice I had the "Lady sized "portion steak in pepper sauce as part of there special meals list..The steak I have to say wasn't to bad ..But I like "pepper" in my "pepper" sauce and there wasn't "Any", it tasted just like brown cream ..My b/friend really didn't like his meal so much either the sauce was far to sweet and the portion was miles to big ..I do hate that because we really don't like leaving food and he had to ..
The service is ok the staff are friendly enough and the prices aren't bad either ..
But I don't think I would want to go again to be honest and also I feel this restaurant is very "overrated"...

2  Thank robertah2014
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My favourite restaurant in the world. Cannot wait to go back in October. Have never had a bad meal in Nestor's for the last 10 years. Nestor and Emma are so welcoming and friendly. I would strongly recommend this restaurant for anyone going to Fuerteventura. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank annmartin2003