“Lovely pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We both really enjoyed our meal here. Service was a bit slow, but there was only one waitress serving all tables. Both our pizzas were very tasty, and so was the red wine :-) Would def return.

2  Thank Annie0k

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We ate here twice on our holiday & loved it. We had been disappointed with so many mediocre meals in Caleta that this was such a refreshing change. Read about it on Trip Advisor so decided to give it a go. Was a little dubious when we arrived & it was empty but we went in anyway. I am so glad we did!!!! The waitress was lovely, so friendly and was great with my youngest child - excellent service all round. The restaurant soon filled up & had a great atmosphere. The food was amazing - not a single complaint from any of us, between us we ate the mixed grill, pizzas, calzones, pastas.........all delicious. Wish we'd found it sooner instead of wasting our money in other very average restaurants in Caleta. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it.

3  Thank Catherine S
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Ate here on 2 occasions whilst on holiday as a family of 4. Kids loved the meals as did my wife and I. The pizzas are really good, especially the Calzone. Service was brilliant. Apart from Fado's (steak house next door) this was my second favourite restaurant whilst on holiday.

2  Thank Dan S
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Lovely food and nice atmomphere. Pizza was delicious. Nice large glasses of wine. Friendly service. Quiet and peaceful setting.

1  Thank UCamp
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Visited Pummarola in July and the food was amazing, i ad a pizza and my wife had Risotto. Service was excellent, highly recommendale.

1  Thank alfie25052011