“10 out of 10”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurante Pizzeria Italiana
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My partner and I visited Smile many times, and they never disappointed.

Best pizza on the island. Fantastic happy staff. Great service and great sea views.

Would recommend.

Attached 3 photos, but they were taken on a windy day when the beach was quiet.

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Good food at great prices with lovely setting on beach front. And big smile from all staff.
Came for two weeks holiday and made smile our local great fun loved it.

Big smiles all round.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stopped at the cafe every day of our week long holiday. The staff were very friendly and spoke VERY good English. Their crepes are lovely and are always complemented with a wide selection of ice cream flavours. Their starters and main meals are nice but a bit pricey for what you got. I had lasagne and priced at €12.50 I thought that was a bit expensive. But will return nxt year.

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Lovely big salads could do with more tuna and a little dry due to no oil or balsamic vinegar . Boyfriend had a nice lasagna could do with being a little bigger but taste was good.

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in the Smile Cafeteria for lunch with our 13 month old daughter. Lovely setting, right on the promenade and with a wind break shelter and shade so you can sit outside and get the sun while you eat. The seating & surroundings are very nice. Not sure that the name "Smile Cafeteria" sells it very well, it's much nicer than a basic cafeteria.

It's an Italian restaurant with a good mix of pasta, pizza, meat & fish dishes. The Gnocchi, pizza and pasta that we ordered were all good and the service was attentive despite the waiter being on his own and busy. They have menu for kids too so got small(ish) pasta portion for baby.

We decided to go back for steak dinner the following night. This time it was very quiet and as it was evening we sat inside. Nice comfy seats. Baby high chairs are good too (IKEA Antilop for those that know).

Steaks were nice, big portions and service good (we were only diners this time though). Tiramisu is one of the best I've ever had.

Would recommend. Nice setting, good service, lovely food and not too expensive for what you get.

40 Euro for lunch, drinks, desserts and coffee. 55Euro for dinner, desserts, coffee and drinks.