Just got back from 7 day holiday over Xmas period and could hardly fault the hotel or weather.
Food choice was excellent every night and Christmas gala night meal was fantastic.
Weather sunny and in mid 70's in daytime, dropping a bit at night but still comfortable without need for a fleece or jumper. Some days had slight wind and one afternoon it was a bit overcast.
The only down part of the holiday was that the two pools where both saltwater, but apart form that no other complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa**** hotel, awarded with the prestigious Tourist Quality Q price, is located on the beachfront in the privileged enclave of Caleta de Fuste. Only 7 km. from the airport and 15 km. from Puerto del Rosario, capital of Fuerteventura - you will be able to enjoy an amazing holiday. Its large and fully equipped rooms, its countless and superb services and its extraordinary location make our hotel a desired destination for all types of holidays: you can enjoy a relaxing holiday, a romantic getaway, an experience full of sports or even a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Stayforlong S.L., Barcelo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Barcelo Caleta De Fuste
- Hotel Barcelo Fuerteventura
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa Caleta De Fuste