Having just returned from our 16th consecutive visit to Barcelo Thalasso Spa, Fuerteventura, the whole holiday experience has been, as always fantastic.
From placing our booking with Barcelo everything was superb.
Cristina and Erika in the office and reception ensured that any requests were dealt with and we received a very warm welcome from Erika when we arrived.
We usually ask for our favourite room which Barceló always obliges with. On this occasion that room was being refurbished so there was no guarantee we could have it but, typically Barceló, so as not to disappoint, the room was finished and was absolutely beautiful.
Not only that, it seems that Barceló even remembered which sitting we preferred for the Christmas and New Year Gala dinners; absolutely superb customer services. We were even welcomed by one of the managers who came to see us.
As always, we could not have found more friendly people, as I have said before. Gardeners, reception, office, waiters, animation team; everyone works so hard to make our holidays a success and enjoyable.
The room, which was previously beautiful had been upgraded and was spacious and we were given Barceló robes and slippers to use.
I hope that other people using these rooms at Barceló treat them with the respect they deserve because obviously a lot of money has been spent in the refurbishment.
The food was excellent but the Gala dinners were as we have previously experienced a fantastic and special gastronomic delight. The chef, Mr Thomas Nunez and his team absolutely excelled again; the meals were simply spectacular. Greeted by the many chefs on arrival it made for a very special occasion; all credit to Barceló.
Every day, waiters, waitresses and chefs were happy to greet you, have a chat and prepare your food.
I am not sure what more I can say about this hotel other than we have already booked another 2 holidays and are now looking to confirm a third.
I think it is the friendly atmosphere, quality service and excellent facilities which draws us back. Since coming here we have gone nowhere else as it is all in one package.
Any problems...only one...should have booked three weeks instead of two!!!
Highly recommended and thanks to everyone at Barceló for working so hard to make our holidays with you so special.
By the way...met a lot of regulars again...people keep coming back so Barcelo is certainly doing everything right!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa**** hotel, awarded with the prestigious Tourist Quality Q prise, is located on the beachfront in the privileged enclave of Caleta de Fuste. Only 7 km. from the airport and 15 km. from Puerto del Rosario, capital of Fuerteventura - you will be able to enjoy an amazing holiday. Its large and fully equipped rooms, its countless and superb services and its extraordinary location make our hotel a desired destination for all types of holidays: you can enjoy a relaxing holiday, a romantic getaway, an experience full of sports or even a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Hotelopia, Barcelo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Barcelo Caleta De Fuste
- Hotel Barcelo Fuerteventura
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa Caleta De Fuste