This large hotel is ideally located adjescent to a large beach, harbour and a mall.The staff at reception did a great job of clearing the large group of guests arriving at the same time as us. We were upgraded to a superior room due to the wait and we walked along with the porter who took our cases to our room no.3238 in Area 3, our friends next door in 3237. Expect a LONG walk!The rooms did not disappoint. huge comfortable beds, great bathroom/ shower/toilet,TV, safe,fridge,kettle, balcony with sea view, all kept clean each day.
On a HB basis we had buffet breakfast/dinner at the Maxorata restaurant .Excellent variety of food to suit all tastes, replenished constantly. The Staff did well under the circumstances as the hotel caters for a large number of guests.
We booked two trips at the Thomson's "meet & greet" meeting.Friday's Fuerteventura Uncovered at 51e which took us around the island's nooks & crannies. Roger,our guide, made it memorable with his outstanding local knowledge. We also booked the Jandia express at !9e which gave you four hours to explore the south tip of the island, again well worth seeing We had a go at the mini-golf, good fun and at the rifle shooting which was well organised. The swimming pools were clean(one heated). The Lifeguard was not too busy as there were few children around this time of year!
Perhaps the biggest let-down for us(our opinion!) was the quality of the evening entertainment at the hotel. Compared to other hotels at Tenerife/Gran Canaria it was not very good. Perhaps we were unlucky during our week's stay! What we can do with certainty is recommend the hotel. You should not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa**** hotel, awarded with the prestigious Tourist Quality Q prise, is located on the beachfront in the privileged enclave of Caleta de Fuste. Only 7 km. from the airport and 15 km. from Puerto del Rosario, capital of Fuerteventura - you will be able to enjoy an amazing holiday. Its large and fully equipped rooms, its countless and superb services and its extraordinary location make our hotel a desired destination for all types of holidays: you can enjoy a relaxing holiday, a romantic getaway, an experience full of sports or even a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Agoda and Barcelo so you can book your Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Barcelo Caleta De Fuste
- Hotel Barcelo Fuerteventura
- Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa Caleta De Fuste