This was our second visit to this hotel,my wife and i having stayed the corresponding week last year.I decided to book this year to celebrate my 60th birthday,taking our son,daughter and partner and two grand children.I registered to the Elba fidelity card scheme hoping to get sea view rooms (having paid £120 last year).The travel agent emailed the hotel the week before we traveled giving details of my card number.We arrived card in hand to find we had a sea view room and the other room (although we were advised we were only entitled to one)was next door the manager having authorised it.The rooms are large with separate bedroom with a massive bed.There were two robes on the bed,the fridge had complimentary water,pop and beer.(both rooms).The restaurant selection is excellent,breakfast get fresh omelete,pancakes fried eggs if you dont mind waiting a few minutes.At lunch and evening meal fresh cooked steak,fish or chops(ok some of the self service on the buffet could be warm rather than hot but there is a microwave if you need).Usual drinks available,entertainment day and evening.Superb position on the sea front.Excellent hard working staff polite and with a smile.The entertainment team work tirelessly.there was some work being done on the San Jorje part we did not hear it from the Antigua but you could hear it when you walked by so it could be a problem for those staying
in that part,but it can only be good for future visitors.In reply to other reviews there is no air con so it could get a little warm in the room but with a sea view room we could leave the door and window open in the night.Old televisions but there is only to english news channels besides do you go on holiday to watch TV.Funiture a little dated but again how long do you spend in your room.More important to have clean bedding and towels which we had every day although the info suggested not.Every hotel in the world has good and bad rooms maybe we have been lucky.
I would like to use this space to sincerely thank the manager and all his staff for making it a holiday to remember.I would love to go back but i believe the hotel is no longer listed as an Elba
hotel so i would not benefit from the Elba card.Although i am sure the standard of service will remain the same. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Caleta de Fuste and only 500m from the Castillo beach and town centre, the Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua suite hotel has everything you need for your self catering holidays. The town centre boasts several shopping and leisure centres, while the beach offers a variety of water or beach sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Hotel Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Castillo San Jorge / Antigua / Caleta De Fuste
- Castillo San Jorge
- Castillo De San Jorge
- Suite Hotel Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste