Hotel Elba Palace Golf
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Castillo Beach(Caleta de Fuste)
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Sara(Caleta de Fuste)
  • Breakfast included
Club Caleta Dorada(Caleta de Fuste)
  • Pool
Club Montecastillo(Caleta de Fuste)
  • Pool
Hotel Villa El Descanso(Caleta de Fuste)
  • Restaurant
Fuerteventura Beach Club(Caleta de Fuste)
  • Restaurant
VIP Villas(Caleta de Fuste)
1,223 results
All reviewsplay golfbuffet starterpersonal trainerdriving rangenon golfersgolf breakchef's specialshalf boardgolfing holidaygolf shopinner courtyardgolf course viewgolf facilitiespractice facilitiessmall hotelsub directorpiano bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I felt compelled to write a review after the lovely week we have just experienced at the elba palace golf hotel.From arriving and being welcomed by sara,who is very dedicated to her job and attending to all our queries.Also Pilar who went beyond her duties to make my husband who has a disability,manage our stay there easier.We really appreciated your understanding and help.The hotel overall and the beautiful food were beyond what we expected,our compliments to the chef.I feel I must single out Jorge too who was always smiling and a very attentive person,nothing too much trouble,even though he is always busy.We do hope to return one day.Thankyou again mark and dawn .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank dawn s
ELBAPALACEGOLF, Director General at Hotel Elba Palace Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for trust in our company Elba Hotels and for choosing our resort in Fuerteventura, Elba Palace Golf & Vital Hotel

We are very happy reading that exceeded your expectations and you will come back.

We have shared your review with all staff the Elba Palace Golf & Vital Hotel and we would like to have the opportunity to see you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My Wife and I were celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary and wanted somewhere to relax and chill without any children running around, this hotel was perfect and met our requirements to the full. The staff were very polite and engaged with us throughout our stay and as a bonus there is a free bus into town or the beach. The service in the breakfast room and restaurant was top class. The food was very good and would go to say 4* and suggest you go half board because the breakfast ensures you don't really need anything for lunch. If you are a golf its a dream for you though I did not play I had a couple of bucket of balls which I enjoyed very much. I would like to say a big thank you for the bottle of champagne which the hotel left in our room on our anniversary day. GREAT

Room Tip: All rooms look good.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Moggiemorgan

Dear Guest

We are very happy reading that exceeded your expectations and you will come back again!!!We will make your special stay in our hotel.

We will share your beautiful comments with our staff and we hope to see you very soon in your home, Elba Palace Golf & Vital Hotel

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is a good hotel for a relaxing holiday.The golf course is very demanding especially when
the wind is blowing which is all the time.Look out for the goats.
Good terms for club and buggy hire at the twilight time after 2.00pm.
Half-board is almost full board because after a late breakfast with omelettes and cava there is no need for lunch.Evening meals are very good with chef's specials every night.Entertainment is provided by a pianist.Service is good and helpful. If you dine at 7.00-8.00pm you will be almost alone beacuse the Spanish do not come down until 9.00pm or later.
The golf course is the largest green area in the island.A good place to forget about the rest of the world.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the golf course add interest as you watch people struggling on the greens.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DIWright

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Really wanted to relax and this hotel was perfect, the staff are very attentive and the service is excellent. The major plus here is to get half board as the food is of a good restaurant standard and the drinks at dinner are priced fairly, I personally have no interest in golf, but is it nice to see some grass on this island,

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Simon J W
ELBAPALACEGOLF, Director General at Hotel Elba Palace Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your amazing comments! We are so happy to know that you had a great vacation with us! It certainly makes us want to continue to improve everyday!!

Know that our guests have a great vacation makes us feel very happy and proud of our job.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

After much surfing I opted for this adults only traditional type hotel in a not to touristy area.
The deal I acquired was I thought pretty good for a 5* especially as they were offering h/b for b and b. Also they had a great deal of upgrading to a corner suite for a mere £25 or so extra.
On drive from airport around 8k it was easy to find at the back of the golf course and surrounded by an estate of very nice houses.
The hotel was of traditional Canarian design and on walking in there is no lobby as such, just a couple of welcoming desks and chairs with a very pleasant member of staff waiting to check you in...I was handed a refreshing glass of bubbly along with a delightful old towel, check in was friendly and quick.
I was escorted to my suite......wow, it was bigger than some people's apartments, you entered into a long hallway with a double sink area to the left through to a massive bathroom with corner bath,walk in shower, loo and bidet (what I'd give for a bathroom this size at home) at the end of the hall was a large sitting room with double doors out to a large balcony which went along to the bedroom, there was a tv, mini bar, coffee table several chairs and a sofa, through sliding double doors was again was a very large bedroom with what I can only imagine were 2 large double put together.....delightful bedding. The bedroom was dual aspect with sliding doors opening to overlook the golf course, there were also sliding double doors leading to the large balcony from the lounge area, there was a dressing table, chairs and another tv. An absolute bargain for the rate.
Being of the Canarian design there was a central courtyard pleasantly furnished with sofa and chairs with various rooms leading off.
The pool was freezing considering the temps and there are loungers, umbrellas and cabanas....it was quiet whilst I was there and as some others have mentioned I don't think there would be enough to go round if full.
Buffet breakfast was enormous with everything hot and cold that you would need including bubbly.
Dinner being included was part buffet and part A La Carte, but I feel this was the only failing of the hotel, not what I would classify as 5*, although they shared dinner with the Sheraton buffet a 10 minute walk down the road which I tried one evening and that was astounding.
Elba Palace runs a bus down to the beach near the Sheraton where there is a Casino a small Mall and a shopping/restaurant area.
Staff at Elba were wonderful, always happy to please.

Room Tip: Be a devil spend a few £'s more and opt for a corner suite.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank efembe

Dear Guest

We are very happy reading that exceeded your expectations and you will come back again!!!we will make your special stay in our hotel.

Kind regards