Aparthotel Oasis Tropical
US$180
  • Beachfront
US$127
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Sara(Caleta de Fuste)
US$167
  • Breakfast included
US$133
US$99
  • Pool
Eurostars Las Salinas(Caleta de Fuste)
US$128
US$124
US$198
Sheraton.com
US$146
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Palace Golf(Caleta de Fuste)
US$200
US$153
Broncemar Beach(Caleta de Fuste)
US$62
US$59
bedfinder
  • Restaurant
Villa Florida(Caleta de Fuste)(Great Value!)
US$74
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2010

fitst of all if you like hustle and bustle,then this is not the place for you,but if you like a nice 20 minute walk, with the atlantic by your side,you have all the hustle and bustle you'll need,
me and the mrs read the reviews,and went with an open mind,we took our 10 and 7 year old grandsons the mother in law and 3 close friends,and none of us could find anything to moan about,they do serve drinks in paper and plastic cups,but i would be the first to moan if one of us cut a foot open on broken glass,also both bars,pool and main,are on the side of the pool,yes the hotel could do with a few more staff,but they do a pretty good job with the staff they have,regarding the pool it was powerwashed and cleaned daily.
the beds were changed regularly,clean towels everyday,I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE MOANING ABOUT THE FOOD,it served some of the best food i have eaten in a 3 star and we have been all inclusive for years,some people want to try a 3 star in turkey! all in all we had a great holiday,and would reccomend this hotel to anyone on a budget,also the grandsons enjoyed the holiday and loved the food,also the activities,for which the kids can win a certificate,they enjoy it,so if you want a £ 5000 holiday for 1400 quid dont go here,but if you want sunshine in abundance,good food,nice pool,lovely staff,and a clean hotel,where you can get a decent kip,you.ll love it here,WE DID

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank barrsareus
Reviewed 12 July 2010

I often wonder how some people give such harsh reviews for some hotels when I find them ok? Well now I'm getting it, after our first impressions I could quite easily have rated this place as rubbish, written a list of faults as long as your arm and allowed it to ruin our holiday but I don't really think that helps anyone so I will try and be more constructive.......

We booked a late (pretty cheap) deal here, I kind of hoped that we had snagged ourselves a gem but actually we got exactly what we paid for! Nothing special, all sorts of minor gripes but truth be told it was a really enjoyable week. My "useful" advise/information would be:

1) No beach towels so make sure you take your own.
2) Plenty of sun beds but only 5 fixed brollies so shade is a premium.
3) If you are a fussy eater then prepare for chips every night as the rest may not appeal (we found something nice every meal time but the kids struggled).
4) Take your own hairdryer as they charge 5 euro's a day to hire one.
5) You will need 25 euro's (+ 10 deposit) to the safety deposit box key!
6) Great transfer (only 10 mins), hotel is on the landing flight path so even though the planes pass over pretty low the noise isn't at all intrusive.
7) Strange times (3am) for the bin men and other noisy trucks so light sleepers will need earplugs.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Marrow_Farmer
Reviewed 7 February 2009

we like having a short week break just after christmas,so all inclusive was ideal , or so we thought. hotel was awfull. never been in such a noisey hotel, walls were so thin it was like been in a dormatory. it was only two levels but when upstairs leaves the tap on all night ,by mistake. it sounds like a river going through your bathroom. never got no sleep at all. noise on one side of the apartment was from the road and the other was the pool. becouse its all inclusive for some reason grown adults turn into morons and drink and eat till they drop. might just have been this hotel as ive never and will never go all inclsive a again.I dont recomend this for children as its like been in a smoke tunnel where ever you go inside the hotel,as the smoke from the bar is trapped inside(but if you smoke, you wont care anyway) .On site market sells pens for 2 euros, which gives you a general idea of how expensive it was. food was always there anytime you wanted but i would not recomend it. lovely to look at but eating it did not agree with me.on the other hand as with all hotels i have stayed in all over different parts of spain, the staff were brilliant and very helpfull also the pool looked very nice and lots of space to relax around it , me personally would never take my family to the island again, nothing there, to expensive, everybody just wants to rip you of from food to buckets/spades for the beech.hope this helps anyone who is planning on booking(sorry about my poor spelling)happy holidays

• Stayed: January 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 12 December 2007

This was a 3 star on Expedia, but I wasn't that impressed. The couch downstairs was very dirty and oily. I had to pull a bed sheet from upstairs and place it on the couch so we could sit and watch tv. The beds weren't that great. I ended up sharing a twin with my wife b/c the other twin sheets were not that clean. I had the worst night sleep! The location was good though, and with the low price, I didn't complain too much. But probably should have been a 2 star.

• Stayed: March 2003, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Philip A
Reviewed 2 May 2007

Myself and my husband and two teenagers are just back from Fuerteventura having stayed in Costa Tropical. The staff were wonderful, rooms much nicer than the average package deal kind. TV in room also and absoloutely spotless apartment. We booked a car online which was handy as Costa Antigua is a couple of minutes outside of the resort of Caleta de Fueste, We are returning to these apartments in another month as they are wonderful value for money but I would recommend car hire although the busses are every half hour or a taxi to caleta is about 3 euros.

Stayed: May 2007