1. The rooms were unhygienic and discus ting. The first thing we noticed in our room was little ants all over the walls, there were cockroaches dead on the windowsill and splattered cockroaches on the floor, yellow stains on the walls and roof, there was no button on the top of the toilet to flush it and no toilet roll, the fridge leaked water on floor, we was given 2 single beds for me and my partner one of which the leg had snapped on and both and the bottom sheets was stained. There was a hole in bottom bath and was filthy around the plug hole in the bath and mouldy silicone, the shower hose leaked so the pressure in the head was pointless. There was no soap so we had to buy some. Our towels didn’t get replaced for the first two day till we complained. On the third day of us arriving the maintenance team decided to steam the drains at 10am while 12pm which stunk our room of stale sewers for a few days and the vapours come thru our plug holes that smelt discus ting and very UN hygienic especially for the kids and my pregnant partner. We payed 30 euro’s extra for the room safe for a week which only worked for the first day after that it broke 3 times and we had to call service, very temperamental and had to stop using to keep our belongings safe. There was no internal lock on door so the kids could go out in the night which made us very paranoid as on few occasions our youngest child let himself out of the room heading to the pool. The grounds of the hotel were an eye saw with white filler in every wall near enough and the trip hazards were unreal our 7 year old daughter tripped over a grate that was sunk in the floor about 2” below ground level and badly grazed her arm. It was always very slippy with excessive amount of mould around the pool. The pool had loads of floating black bits which we assumed was mould too from the tide mark around the pool and one day the staff decided to replace the tiles next to pool while we were on the sun beds next to them, hammering away at broken ones and part of a tile hit my partner on the leg. The pool toilets were filthy and smelly with over flowing bins full of toilet waste. The men’s toilet roof leaked very badly above the entrance and the hotel staff just put a bucket in the middle of the door without cleaning the water up which made the floor very slippy. There was no lock on 1 of the cubical doors and a young child pushed the door open whiles our child was on the toilet and badly cut her face (reported to staff and on record)
2. The entertainment was not as described or as advertised with the package. We booked this hotel mainly to suit the kids. On arrival the play area was closed due to miss use. The entertainment team was useless rude and swearing thru the day and on a night while kids were present. Thru the day there was no entertainment for the kids. There was pool volley ball/pool aerobics and splash bingo which only adults took place in as the pool was too deep for kids to stand up in. The entertainment on a night didn’t start until 21:30/10:00 there was about 30 mins to a hour kids entertainment after that it was more like a pornographic show (e.g. popping balloons in pair in sexual positions. Then a string game, which involved 3 ladies out of the ordinance wearing unsuitable clothing stood in a line linking each other together with string and threading it down there bras and knickers there was scenes what kids shouldn’t see.) On our second day it was announced that the tavern bar was no longer available in the all inclusive package.
3. The food was like warmed up slop. The buffet was shocking most days the chicken nuggets for the kids were under cooked and pink on several occasions, the salad was swimming in water; mainly fish served every day like shark/sushi. Veil was one of their top dish’s too this is not kids kind of food all the ate was chips and cheese when we went in the buffet. We could only get a coffee with our breakfast as the hot drinks machines were barricaded with plates so they couldn’t be used at dinner & tea time. There was an occasion when we had to wait 10 mins to sit down as all the tables were occupied. The drinks were excessively watered down. The alcoholic drinks we preferred we had to pay for. (all inclusive?)The money we took to enjoy ourselves on our budget we had to spend on food in restaurants around the village. (This spoilt our fun time and intentions completely). The pool snack bar served ham/cheese and salad sandwiches all day every day only) There was the odd occasion the made hot dogs and burgers.
4. Overall the holiday was a total night mare. We complained to one of the Thomas cook team that was based on the help desk in reception and she said we could move hotels but the food could be worse or we could pay extra and move to a 4* by then our holiday was ruined and we just wanted to go home the stress and tension it put on us as a family was un describable. The rep also advised us to use the self catering restaurant and would receive a 10% discount if we showed our room card but this defeats the ALL INCLUSIVE that we payed for. The Thomas cook rep told us that Broncemar was going to down grade which we wasn’t made aware of when we booked our family holiday. We decided we would rather pay more on the credit card and go home it was that bad. We booked and payed for 2 weeks all inclusive and ended up lasting less than a week
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Broncemar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broncemar Beach Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Broncemar Beach Caleta De Fuste
- Broncemar Beach Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste