We're currently here and go home Monday. After reading all the poor reviews we were worried about arriving but it couldn't be further from the rubbish reviews on here! Its clean and excellent location, right in the middle of shops bars and restaurants, 5 mins walk to the beach. Get up at 9 to reserve sun beds or you don't get one but as we are a young couple we went on the roof which was for adults only and enjoyed the jacuzzi and quiet sunbeds. Food was OK, I'm picky but I managed to fill my belly on something whereas my partner eats anything and he loved it. Staff were brilliant. For the price we paid we are having a much better experience than when we paid double last year in Tunisia. The entertainment was OK if you like bingo and singers/karaoke but if not you sit outside and make friends or go out and find something you do enjoy. Our room was good too, basic but what more do you need? People are too picky by the sounds of it on here, its a 3 star you can't expect the Ritz. Although like mentioned above this hotel was better than our 5 star Tunisia hotel. Ignore the bad reviews and get yourself a good cheap holiday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caleta Garden offers an outdoor pool, apartments and studios with balconies. This complex is located 200 meters from the beach in Caleta de Fuste and has tennis courts and a whirlpool. Caleta Garden is located 5 minutes walk from shops, bars and coffee shops of Caleta de Fuste downtown. The Fuerteventura Golf Club is just over 1 km from the complex and the Airport is located 15 minutes drive from the complex. At the reception there is a currency exchange service, option to rent safe, fans, kettles, irons and hair dryers. We also have a prepaid self-service laundry. There is WiFi at the reception and communal areas of payment. The Caleta Garden buffet restaurant serves traditional Spanish and international cuisine. They also have a bar service in the resort pool with drinks and snacks. It consists of a tennis court. There are 2 professional shows a week and various activities for adults and children throughout the day. All apartments and studios at Caleta Garden are well equipped and have a livingroom with sofa bed. The kitchen includes a microwave, refrigerator and stove. All accommodations have bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caleta Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caleta Garden Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Caleta Garden De Fuste
- Caleta Garden Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste