To start on the good points. The coffee was really nice!!!
The rooms are exteemly old and in desperate need of modernisng but they were clean and cleaned 3 times during our stay.
The single beds I thought were a bit smaller than single, but then I'm only small! but they had plastic fitted sheet so i woke sweaty in the mornings.
when we arrived it was quite lated so we put our bags away and went down to eat. The food was dried up and no real choice,but I put that down to the lateness!!! wrong !!!! Thats how the food was all of the stay, no choice and absolutly disgusting, and left un covered and on the heat for the entire of the servery, but to stay alive I ate toast and in the evening Chips! durin the day you could getn toasties and they were edible.
The first night (thursday) we went down to the bar I asked for a pina colada, no no no ! you can only have them on wednesday's so because we were leaving the following tuesday I was never going to see one! however we met a young couple and the really atractive woman said she would get me a pina colada! off she trotted to the bar, me a few stepps behing her, she asked the same guy for a pina colada and he proceeded to make her one, I said to him hey!! how come i can't have one? he stopped in his traks halfway through making it and say ohhh sorry you can't have one , it's not wednesday! he was the creepy english entertainer!
the entertainment was hilarious o.m.g they put on a race night, the tv that they showed it on was one of those old fat ones, the commetary was loud but we could not see the telly!
to get a sun lounger you had to get in a queue at 9am the tourist put towells on them and went off for the day, Mainly to the all inclusive bar!
to sum it up all I can say is Faulty Towers with their own ageing entertainment chap!
we got a cheep holiday in more than one meaning of the word cheap!!!
Fuerteventura it's self is very nice but a bit expensive to eat out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caleta Garden offers an outdoor pool, apartments and studios with balconies. This complex is located 200 meters from the beach in Caleta de Fuste and has tennis courts and a whirlpool. Caleta Garden is located 5 minutes walk from shops, bars and coffee shops of Caleta de Fuste downtown. The Fuerteventura Golf Club is just over 1 km from the complex and the Airport is located 15 minutes drive from the complex. At the reception there is a currency exchange service, option to rent safe, fans, kettles, irons and hair dryers. We also have a prepaid self-service laundry. There is WiFi at the reception and communal areas of payment. The Caleta Garden buffet restaurant serves traditional Spanish and international cuisine. They also have a bar service in the resort pool with drinks and snacks. It consists of a tennis court. There are 2 professional shows a week and various activities for adults and children throughout the day. All apartments and studios at Caleta Garden are well equipped and have a livingroom with sofa bed. The kitchen includes a microwave, refrigerator and stove. All accommodations have bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Caleta Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caleta Garden Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Caleta Garden De Fuste
- Caleta Garden Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste