I've just returned from 1week with my husband and after reading all the reviews I have to say that 'it is what it is' the location of the hotel is great cant fault it.
I can't understand all the fuss about the sun beds, yes there chained up until 9am but that's fair enough I think. We got up had breaks and made it back for the beds. A lot of previous reviews saying it's not fair but what's not fair is people saving beds at 4am and you getting up at 8 and there all gone. Sorry I believe holiday or not you should be up at 9.
The hotel is spotless there forever cleaning. The rooms are standard but more then habitable for me, yes there in need of a make over but so is my spare room!!!
On a personal note I felt the food was below standard and we found it very hard to find anything to eat however the all inclusive package offers quite a lot. Apart from your main meals you get unlimited ice cream hot dogs toasted sandwiched and slush puppies. What more do people want.
All in all I had a good holiday. I would return on a cheap deal but would take the self catering option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caleta Garden offers an outdoor pool, apartments and studios with balconies. This complex is located 200 meters from the beach in Caleta de Fuste and has tennis courts and a whirlpool. Caleta Garden is located 5 minutes walk from shops, bars and coffee shops of Caleta de Fuste downtown. The Fuerteventura Golf Club is just over 1 km from the complex and the Airport is located 15 minutes drive from the complex. At the reception there is a currency exchange service, option to rent safe, fans, kettles, irons and hair dryers. We also have a prepaid self-service laundry. There is WiFi at the reception and communal areas of payment. The Caleta Garden buffet restaurant serves traditional Spanish and international cuisine. They also have a bar service in the resort pool with drinks and snacks. It consists of a tennis court. There are 2 professional shows a week and various activities for adults and children throughout the day. All apartments and studios at Caleta Garden are well equipped and have a livingroom with sofa bed. The kitchen includes a microwave, refrigerator and stove. All accommodations have bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Onthebeach, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Caleta Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caleta Garden Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Caleta Garden De Fuste
- Caleta Garden Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste