I stayed here back in April with my best friend on A/I basis. We had a two bedroom apartment and to be honest we couldn't fault it - it was spacious, spotlessly clean (it was cleaned daily) and nicely furnished. It over looked the pool and had a lovely terrace.
We found that the food was good - there was plenty to choose from and it was presented well. We enjoyed the breakfast best - full English (also continental). Like all A/I it was a bit repetitive but having said that, there was something for everyone.
The location is brilliant - bar's and shop's directly opposite and the lovely beach just a five minute walk away.
All the staff were lovely. We had a warm welcome when we checked in - all staff were polite, friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble. Well done to you all!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay but we heard a few guest's moaning - all I can say is if you want 5*, then pay for 5*. This hotel is well worth the money you pay.
All in all, we had a wonderful holiday and we are planning a return visit to this lovely hotel in October. See you all soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caleta Garden offers an outdoor pool, apartments and studios with balconies. This complex is located 200 meters from the beach in Caleta de Fuste and has tennis courts and a whirlpool. Caleta Garden is located 5 minutes walk from shops, bars and coffee shops of Caleta de Fuste downtown. The Fuerteventura Golf Club is just over 1 km from the complex and the Airport is located 15 minutes drive from the complex. At the reception there is a currency exchange service, option to rent safe, fans, kettles, irons and hair dryers. We also have a prepaid self-service laundry. There is WiFi at the reception and communal areas of payment. The Caleta Garden buffet restaurant serves traditional Spanish and international cuisine. They also have a bar service in the resort pool with drinks and snacks. It consists of a tennis court. There are 2 professional shows a week and various activities for adults and children throughout the day. All apartments and studios at Caleta Garden are well equipped and have a livingroom with sofa bed. The kitchen includes a microwave, refrigerator and stove. All accommodations have bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caleta Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caleta Garden Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Caleta Garden De Fuste
- Caleta Garden Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste